අමතර කොටස් බද්ද නිසා වාහන මිල පහල
ආනයනය කරනු ලබන අලූත් සහ පාවිච්චි කල මෝටර් රථ සඳහා ස්ථාවර බදු ක්රමයක් හඳුන්වාදීම නිසා ලංකාවට ගෙන්වන වාහනවල මිලගණන් අඩුවී තිඛෙනවා.
ආනයනික මෝටර් රථවල මිල ගණන් අඩුවීමට හේතුව වන්නේ මෝටර් රථ අමතර උපාංග වෙනුවෙන් අය කෙරෙන බද්ද සම්මත ස්ථාවරයකට යටත් කිරීමට රජය විසින් ගනු ලැබූ තීරණය නිසයි.
මෙම නව බදු ක්රමය හේතුවෙන් ආනයනික මෝටර් රථයක මිල රුපියක් 75.000 සිට 150.000 අතර මුදලකින් අඩුවී තිඛෙනවා.
ආනයනික මෝටර් රථවල වර්ණය, ලෙදර් ෂීට්, සීඩී/ඩීවීඩී, සන්රූෆ්, කූල් බොක්ස්, නෙවිගේටර්, රිවස් කැමරා, පවර් මිරර්, ඇලොයි වීල් ආදී උපාංග වෙනුවෙන් අමතර බද්දක් අයකිරීම නව බදු ක්රමයෙන් සම්පූර්ණයෙන්ම අහෝසි කර ඇත.
- Due to water absorption, brake oil should be changed regularly. In tropical countries where humidity is high, brake oil should be changed at least every one and a half years.
- Keep it Cool
Coolant absorbs heat from the engine and helps prevent corrosion. Check its level periodically and have it changed as recommended by your owner’s manual. For more advice consult us
- Hot or Cold
Most cars have a plastic refill container which makes adding coolant easier. The level should be at the “maximum” line when the engine is hot, and lower when it’s cold.
- Remember the Oil Change
Regular oil changes are one of the best ways to prolong engine life. Follow your owner’s manual regarding oil and filter change intervals.
- Short Trips, More change
Be more cognizant of regular oil changes if you take frequent short trips, do a lot of stop-and-go driving, drive in harsh climates, or drive a high-mileage car.
- Changing engine oil at the right time can help engine to maintain maximum efficiency for a longer period of time.
- When changing engine oil it is very important to drain used engine oil already in the engine as much as possible from all compartments. Allow sufficient time to drain off almost everything in the sump and other components. Any contamination with used oil could accelerate oxidation of the new oil and become dark in color quickly.
- Research has shown that most engine- wear takes place at the start up. Use of multi-grade engine oils can significantly reduce engine-wear at the start up by maintaining lower viscosity to facilitate quick flow of oil to moving components.
- Consult your owner’s manual when deciding what oil viscosity to put in your vehicle. The make and model of your vehicle and conditions under which you drive will help determine the motor oil you use. (If you don’t have owners manual talk to us)
- Know Your Transmission
Different and specifically prescribed transmission fluids are used for automatic and manual transmissions and among the different transimissions offered by vehicle manufacturers.
- Show Your Trannie You Care
Transmission fluid degrades over time. Checking levels and having the fluid and filter changed can prevent damage that could shorten your transmission’s life. Service intervals for transmission fluid vary widely, so check your owner’s manual or Consult us.
- Spraying any petroleum oil to under carriage of a car is not advisable. These hydrocarbon oils can dissolve insulating material and protective coatings.
The HybridLanka.ORG fuel calculator lets you compare the fuel economy of any new vehicle to a hybrid gas-electric car.
Not just the impact on your pocketbook—which is important—but annual gas consumption, and emissions of greenhouse gases and other tailpipe pollutants.
Compare the environmental, economic, and energy impact of hybrids and conventional cars.